Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Honda CBR F2 - F3 - 900RR Hybrid in NC

Before you worry about the bike being some superglued Frankenstein, this bike is put together correctly. I've been riding it for about 2 years now.

91 Honda CBR 600 F2 frame
95 Honda CBR 900 RR engine with 11k
98 Honda CBR 600 F3 plastics and forks
900RR chrome wheels
10" extended swingarm (I'll sell a chrome stock swingarm for an extra $150)
39mm Keihin Flatslide carbs
Geared (-1 front, +5 rear)
Aftermarket header and Vance & Hines slip-on

This is a really quick bike and I've had it for a couple of years, but I've found another bike that I'm picking up this week so it has to go.

Asking: $4500 OBO

If it sells before 7/30/04 ---- I'll let it go for $3500

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll even throw in the chrome stock-length swingarm for free if it sells by Friday of this week.

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Interested......

Very Interested......

But you probibly dont need a car? And I have no money, Im building my chopper.

You will probibly have problems selling it just because it is so nice and most of the people on here arent interested in such an interesting bike. I should know check out the link in my signature 900RR, chopper, etc.....

P.M. me if ya have any ideas:D

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Dude where ya been at? I think your the one that called me about the 900RR wheel? But not sure the message was all messed up and I couldnt understand ya. However if ya call me again maybe we can get this bike sold:D If all else I will put my car up on E-bay and see what it will bring. These cars are very sought after right now with all the drifting and SR20 swaps going on. 13sec pretty much stock car. But I have a few things done to it:D

Here is a LINK to the 240sx

:DGODFATHER:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
1995 motor with 11k

I have a 1995 cbr 900rr and need an engine was woundering how much you was asking for it and does it run good? I live in Narrows Va but can drive down and pick engine up if you still have it? My phone number is 1-540-257-1785 call and we can talk more about it are e-mail me your # if you cant call long dist.

Thanks John

·
Official SBN token hunter
2,115 Posts
johnnkymm said:
I have a 1995 cbr 900rr and need an engine was woundering how much you was asking for it and does it run good? I live in Narrows Va but can drive down and pick engine up if you still have it? My phone number is 1-540-257-1785 call and we can talk more about it are e-mail me your # if you cant call long dist.

Thanks John
umm...uhhh...yeah....this thread is over 3yrs old, i doubt he still has it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts