Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
pimp daddy
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FULL SET OF HOTBODIES RACE BODYWORK INCLUDES DENT FREE GAS TANK AND WINDSCREEN

Going to the track or a stunter? This is a complete set of hotbodies for a 2000-2001 Honda CBR 929RR. Dont risk your nice clean stock bodywork anymore. CHEAP INSURANCE

Includes one piece upper and one piece lower, with quick turn fasteners connecting them. Comes with a fairly new Lockhart Phillips Speedscreen. Front fender, rear tail and upper are in fine shape. Also includes a DENT free gas tank. Picture of the tank may look like dents but are reflections or where paint rubbed. Just needs a fuel pump, cap and hardware to make it a breeze to track or stunt your bike. NO fiberglass damage or prior repairs except for the lower cowling scratches on both sides, no biggy (I can send pix of this upon request)

The bodywork and tank have a non-proffesional paint job, the overall appearance is very presentable very smooth and shiny, with a few random scratches. The HOTBODIES set goes for about $649 new, NOT including a the tank or windsheild.

I will take $350 without shipping, I prefer you pick up in Milwaukee If I ship figure an extra $75-100. The price is non negotiable!

If interested you can email me at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts