Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
is this kit similar to the one on nubz shop.wonder it comes with the mirror and the mirror mount.
cheers
yes its the same kit. Nubz has a good website and they are helping me market my kit. Both the kits (NUBZ and SBN) come with mirrors and mirror mount. But the mirrors are aftermarket and not OEM Yamaha. They are not the best quality but they look great and get the job done. I add them as fillers so the buyer can stay legal on the streets until they decide to buy bar end mirrors. But 80% of people I have sold the kit like the mirrors and keep them. Only 20% have switched to bar end mirrors.

·
Registered
337 Posts
subscribed

·
Registered
119 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hi, does the lamp have e-mark?

We need E-Mark for registration in Australia!
It is a OEM PHILIPS dual filament H4 35W/35W. I dont know what e-mark is but I will check. In fact I have sold two kits in Australia and I will check with them if the had any trouble in registration.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I dont know what e-mark is but I will check.
Thanks for the fast reply.

The "E" mark is based on ECE regulations issued by the Economic Commission for Europe. Read more here

Australia accepts E-MArk standards for vehicles, so if the light has E Mark, it will pass roadworthy certification. If the light has E-Mark certification, the front of the lens will have a symbol: a capital E and a number in a circle

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
Great newz.. just got a message form forum member in Australia who bought the kit and he absolutely loves the kit... He had no problem registering the bike with my kit...

·
Registered
2 Posts
it is legal in australia and it looks like the real naked bike.actually a bike shop owner is so impressed with it he couldn't believe it was converted.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great newz.. just got a message form forum member in Australia who bought the kit and he absolutely loves the kit... He had no problem registering the bike with my kit...
Hi there...

I've posted in other forums, not sure if I was going to reach you, but how does one get the kit in Australia?

Thanks.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone tried putting in the H4 12V60/55W (H4) HALOGEN bulb in this assembly, instead of the stock 35W? If so, did you notice any melting problems?

I bought one off of ebay from Thailand for a suzuki, and it melted when I installed the stock H4 bulb. I just found OEM assembly and want to make sure I don't run into that problem.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
It should not be problem. Several people have done that. All you have to make sure is only one beam is on at a time. I can include a relay which can do the job.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just wanted to comment on the kit.
Great experience...great communication
from the seller...and great quality kit!
Fitment was right on and easy to install.
The bike feels MUCH lighter on the front end
and it looks MUCH better than stock IMO!
Thanks a bunch!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry but lost the link to here.... Just found it again.....

Brilliant Headlight unit, Was easy to fit and looks great... See below....

Was just wondering if a slightly larger screen was available for it???

Its fine most of the time but for higher speed touring I could do with a b***** screen....

41 - 60 of 69 Posts