Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
I am also interested in this assembly. Please let is know if it is still available, and how the speedo and horn parts attach. Thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
I am also interested in this assembly. Please let is know if it is still available, and how the speedo and horn parts attach.
I have several in stock. The horn can be mounted where it is installed originally or you can move it to radiator or frame. I have attached some pics of speedo. You can see there is plenty of room to mount the rectangular or round speedo. I have sold it to people with both types of speedo and they had no problem in installing it.

-----2007-2009 RECTANGULAR SPEEDO------ ---------2004-2006 ROUND SPEEDO---------

·
Registered
3 Posts
This looks amazing. And I like that it's OEM. I have an FZ6 06' (blue) and am interested in this option. Do you have one in stock still?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Long shot I know but I am in the UK and have been looking for a headlight and screen for my new project....

I dont suppose you can get these with a UK headlight? With the dipped beam kicking to the left as opposed to your right???

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Long shot I know but I am in the UK and have been looking for a headlight and screen for my new project....

I dont suppose you can get these with a UK headlight? With the dipped beam kicking to the left as opposed to your right???
I am sorry I didnt get the part about beam kicking to left. I have shipped to SPAIN, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, CROATIA, and LITHUANIA and the buyers had no problem. The headlight has one H4 bulb with High and Low beam. If you feel there might be an issue you can just replace the H4 bulb.

·
R6S Crash Cushion
1,392 Posts
I am sorry I didnt get the part about beam kicking to left. I have shipped to SPAIN, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, CROATIA, and LITHUANIA and the buyers had no problem. The headlight has one H4 bulb with High and Low beam. If you feel there might be an issue you can just replace the H4 bulb.
I think he's referring to how some car & motorcycle makers angle their lights away from on-coming traffic. So, you can buy, say, US Mercedes lights for your EU Mercedes but will have to re-angle them because they'll point at on-coming traffic in the UK.

From what I've seen on this and other threads, the light angle should not be an issue. And if it is, it's usually a simple matter of loosening one side of bolts or nuts and tightening the other on the headlight.

·
Registered
3 Posts
oso2k, your spot on mate.

Could someone with one fitted do a test run for me please?

Just aim your headlight at a wall at night and see if the dip/high moves to one side or the other when you switch between the 2 and report back.

Over here in the uk the bike will fail its annual road worthy test (MOT) if it shines the wrong way.

High beam is normally straight ahead and over here the low/dip beam dips down and to the left.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hi Gary.... Thankyou for your interest. I appreciate you looking at the headlight beam pics I send you. I am glad it will work in UK. Now I can add UK to the list of countries I sold the headlight :banana:banana

(so far:::USA, CANADA, SPAIN, UK, CYPRUS, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, LITHUANIA)

oso2k, your spot on mate.

Could someone with one fitted do a test run for me please?

Just aim your headlight at a wall at night and see if the dip/high moves to one side or the other when you switch between the 2 and report back.

Over here in the uk the bike will fail its annual road worthy test (MOT) if it shines the wrong way.

High beam is normally straight ahead and over here the low/dip beam dips down and to the left.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
THE KIT NOW COMES WITH A CUSTOM SPEEDO MOUNTING PLATE FOR DIRECT PLUG AND PLAY OF 2004-2009 SPEEDOMETER
After working with over 20 awesome forum members and all the constructive feedbacks I have designed and fabricated a custom plate for mounting any speedo from 2004-2009. This plate is now part of the kit and the kit is now a true plug and play.... a heartily thanks to everyone for their support....

THESE IMAGES ARE JUST TO SHOW THERE IS PLENTY OF SPACE FOR BOTH TYPE OF SPEEDO. I DONT HAVE PICS WITH CUSTOM PLATE INSTALLED SPEEDO YET.

·
Registered
11 Posts
are these kits still available?

21 - 40 of 69 Posts