Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-FZ-6 Corbin Seat = $250 shipped

-Blue Yamaha Lower Cowling (belly pan) = $175 shipped

Well, I've decided to sell my 2004 Galaxy Blue FZ6 (locally). This FZ6 board has been a great source of information (and has really picked up steam in '05), so I figured I'd offer up a few of the cooler mods:

I just bought the seat directly from Corbin a few months ago. It looks brand new and only has about 200 miles on it.

The lower cowling has seen about 1000 miles of use and looks great. IMHO it is the best looking cowling available for the FZ6 (but they are a little pricey at $300 from the dealerships).

E-mail any questions to [email protected]

I can provide a ton of positive e-bay feedback and will accept paypal or cashier's checks.

Thanks for looking,

Cameron

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'll take the lower cowl if its still there

Thorazine Shuffle said:
-FZ-6 Corbin Seat = $250 shipped

-Blue Yamaha Lower Cowling (belly pan) = $175 shipped

Well, I've decided to sell my 2004 Galaxy Blue FZ6 (locally). This FZ6 board has been a great source of information (and has really picked up steam in '05), so I figured I'd offer up a few of the cooler mods:

I just bought the seat directly from Corbin a few months ago. It looks brand new and only has about 200 miles on it.

The lower cowling has seen about 1000 miles of use and looks great. IMHO it is the best looking cowling available for the FZ6 (but they are a little pricey at $300 from the dealerships).

E-mail any questions to [email protected]

I can provide a ton of positive e-bay feedback and will accept paypal or cashier's checks.

Thanks for looking,

Cameron

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
ill take the corbin for 260, nah, im just playing, this isnt ebay, its first come first served. its unfortunate i didn't get here sooner.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
My seat came today...can't wait to try it out. Great service, Cameron! Thanks!! I feel like a shoplifter.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Lets see a pic when its on :)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
!!! I never check this forum, I would have been all over the seat. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts