Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My co-worker has an 99 Suzuki Katana with under 8,000 miles he is also having to sell he wants $3500.00 for it....it is blk and chrome has new tires less than 200 miles on them has a few scratches from when he first bought it....he has clear title also..he will also deliver 100 miles from 31206

NEW LOWER PRICE FOR SPRING...$3000.00
CALL 478-960-3094
Monroe

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump, he will take offers on it....don't miss this exceptional great deal ...adult ridden very clean kat

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a 600 its all stock blk with chrome accents..i'll post the pixs when i get some from him tommorrow...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have one pix of it i took with my cell cam in my photo gallery

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
free bump...he is asking 3300.00 and still accepting offers

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am interested. send me an e-mail so that I can get in touch with you. I live pretty close to macon. also any pics of the bike are welcome.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok i'll have some for you tomorrow...i have one pix of it in the my photo gallery..
you can also reach me at [email protected]...I will be out of town until late sat afternoon. Do u know any of the clubs that ride in Dublin...we came thru & stopped at a gas station and met a president and his brother in east dublin..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have the pics...get in touch with me at cell: 478-960-3094 , i'll send them to you

Monroe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts