Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an arai quantum helmet, its an Aran Slight replica Ill take $175 for it, I can provide more pics if needed. This helmet is in excellent cond. was worn by my ex maybe 10 times or so

I also have a Med Joe rocket meteor jacket that is new, I wore it once and its to big for me Ill take $100 for it, includes full liner

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a black Joe Rocket Meteor 3.0 in medium. I think you're selling a red Joe Rocket Meteor 4.0.

I got my Meteor for $75 used and I'm pretty impressed with its features and overall value. It's a waterproof textile jacket with a full-sleeve zip-in liner. There are several pockets on the inside and outside. The jacket has vents in the armpits and back. It's been a great jacket for riding in 30-90F temperatures. I was especially impressed by how well it kept me protected at low temperatures. I trust the jacket's "Rocktex" external armor in a crash, but it's a bit inflexible. The quality isn't top-notch, but aside from some threads unwinding, I haven't had any problems.The sizing is somewhat odd, however. I wear a medium and it fits me fine at 6'1"/150lbs. but the sleeves can expand for people with larger arms. Unless you're Popeye, you'll need to keep the sleeves at their smallest diameter. I'm not sure what Joe Rocket was thinking when they built-in expandable sleeves that can accomodate 36" biceps. The Meteor costs $200 brand new but seems to depreciate quickly. Used, it generally sells for around $100. As an all-weather, all-purpose jacket, it's a pretty good value IMHO, but not the highest quality gear available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts