Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: Alpinestars Track Pants. These pants are in excellent condition, never crashed in. Non-smoker, no body odors, no sweat stains, etc. Worn very little.

I bought these along with the RC-1 leather jacket (also for sale, 46US/56EU) to make a two piece suit. However, I found myself really only wearing these items a few times.

The pants are size 38US/54EU. For reference, I wear a 34 in jeans. These pants allow me to wear a pair of Bohn padded shorts under them. When worn like this, these pants fit pretty close to perfect. Without the padded shorts, there's a little more room (obviously), but not excessive by any means. Below is the spec listing for these pants from Alpinestars.

Note: I don't have sliders for these pants, but they definitely have provisions for them since they are a race/track type of pant.

Alpinestars Track Leather Pants:

Sport riding pants suitable for track and street use.
1.3 mm full-grain leather.
Perforated leather panel inserts.
Accordion leather stretch zones improve flexibility.
Extended rear waist construction.
Ergonomically placed stretch Kevlar panels.
Patented calf expansion pockets improve range of fit.
Multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
Inner mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work with outer stretch zones for a snug fit.
Internally reinforced seat area.
Removable CE certified GP protectors.
Foam padding built into the hip area.
Internal waist connection zipper for attaching to riding jackets.
YKK Semi Auto Lock zippers.

$250 shipped in the CONUS. Will ship UPS and provide tracking number.

I accept PayPal, cash, USPS money order and even personal checks. (Personal checks will need to clear before shipping, of course)

Any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for looking.

MG

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts