Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Those are slick boots in my opinon. Too bad the pair you are selling are too big for my girlish tender small toezies.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yeah I knew there glove did didn't know if the entire line did as well.

That's a little disconcerning cause I think a 44 jacket is like a perfect fit for me and I am looking at ordering one online at a great deal.. ugh.. hope its not too small :(

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
a 44 will not be too small for you...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I tried on a 44 Apstars Stunt at Spooners and it was too big :( The sleeved on the 42 were just a tad too big.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i didn't think so. so a 40? probably the 42 would work good for ya. especially if you wear a sweatshirt on

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yeah dunno though he didn't have a 40 on hand. 42 seemed good. I prob still want to see a 40.

Oh btw.. nice boots again. Hope you firnd a buyer :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You sons of motherless goats! 7 replies and i thought there was some sort of bidding war going on or at least ONE taker.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
nice boots postman, they should sell quick enough.

on a side note about jackets and whatnot, be sure you have enough room to allow for a backprotector...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Actually these are the boots I am looking to get, but again the size is too big. I just got back from Spoons and tried on a 9 and it was just a little to big.

Sorry man, hope you got rid of them I would have taken them off your hands for sure.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
EricKC said:
Actually these are the boots I am looking to get, but again the size is too big. I just got back from Spoons and tried on a 9 and it was just a little to big.

Sorry man, hope you got rid of them I would have taken them off your hands for sure.
I have some alpinestars supertechs for sale. size 42, perfect for small girlish feet :D
pm me if you want more info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts