Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale 1997 CBR 900rr for parts only !!!good parts are everything but front forks and farings bike was hit by car and bent forks bike also has single sided swing arm with rim not from a vfr!!! e-mail me at [email protected] for prices

·
Registered
15 Posts
i need a LOT

ok i need a shit load of parts :) so please be kind and hook me up :)
(1) if the wind screen is ok that
(2) the little light that goes over the main head light
(3) the rear catch that holds the rear seat closed and lock its self ,,
(4) sending unit that is in with the thermostat its the sending unit for temp
(5) then i need the lever for the petcock (fuel ON, OFF , RES ) just knob
(6) the bolts that hold the heel guards on ( both sides)
(7) and if the swing arm is ok i mite be interested in that ,, with out the wheel
PS theres more but my hand hurts from typing

ok i think thats it for now please let me know what you have and if you have any questions please call much easer that way , if you take paypal i can pay you that way , or whatever you want ok thanks again jon 209-271-4775 i'm jon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have all fairings but the lowers 400 b/o also the rear swing arm is the single swing arm like older 916's with rim, brakes,sprocket & chain 1000 o/b also have enigine 800.00 b/o(has 6,300 miles) gauge cluster 150.00, headlights are new 200.oo b/o , front tire new 80.00 b/o and many more parts just ask [email protected] all prices do not included shipping all prices can be made on deals

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i am asking 800.00 b/o for rear single sided swing arm with rim,brakes and chain,headlights 150.00 b/o,engine 800.00 b/o,front tire 80.00 b/o,gas tank 100.00 b/o,platics everything but lower 300.00 b./o,frame with clean title 800 b/o, seats 75 b/o, complete exaust from engine back 250.00 and alot more only thing bad is front forks willing to sell whole bike for good price!!!!1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts