Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike has to go..it runs perfect ~27k miles, has Yoshimura exhaust, jetted, different sprockets, Hi/Lo HID headlight, New tires and clutch and will also throw in an older HJC helmet. Its in great condition for a 93. Clean title asking 2750 Obo
Pics...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope no real cosmetic damage other than there was a little wing on the back that i took off so there is two holes where that was you could just put a sticker over them or just replace the piece, I saw one go for 20$ on ebay the other day. The bike hasnt been down as far as I know and there is a couple little scratches on the left tail, and a chip on the right tail where it meets in the back. Its in pretty good condition overall for a 93 though. I am in Bricktown New Jersey its area code 08724

·
Registered
20 Posts
sorry dude

Sorry if i got your hopes up, but Bricktown is just too far away to drive to look at the bike. Looks like a sweet bike though, good luck selling it. I used to have a CBR600 F1 then i had a CBR929 RR and i want to get back to the older style CBR's like the F2 or maybe a F3.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah no problem I dont blame you the older cbrs are great....The bike is still for sale though lots of offers but no one is actually coming out. Email [email protected] if your interested

·
Registered
6 Posts
Would you be willing to ship the bike if someone took care of all fees and shipping arrangements? Might be interested but I'm about 6-7 hours from NJ so driving there to pick it up isnt an option, as I dont have a trailer or a way to get it from there to where I live in western NY.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts