Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has just under 13k miles. As far as I know I am the third owner.

Original owner purchased in 1990, which he rode for a few years and then sat for a few years.

Second owner purchased mid 90s, rode it for a year, then let it sit until 2004 because he moved to Australia.

I purchased the bike Auguest 2004.

I believe one of the two previous owners laid the bike down. There is a small dent on the gas tank, and some small scratches on the waterpump and turn signals.

When I purchased the bike I cleaned it up, tuned the carbs, new airfilter, oil, etc. Everything on the bike is mechanically sound and it runs great. The tires and chain are still in good condition.

I have one picture here http://www.kettering.edu/~rode2373/bike/ i can take some more on Sunday if anyone wants.

I'm looking to get $1200 for it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Man this is would be perfect if it were a little closer to me, unfortunately with my work and school schedule finding time to go to michigan to pick it up is impossible, sigh, why can't anyone sell something like this in Atl area

·
Hillbilly Backwoods Racer
276 Posts
kraeji said:
I bought an ex500 from michigan and rode it to ATlanta last year. you could do that sorny :D
I could if it wouldn't be my first street bike :D If I had experience I'd definately do it -- but I don't think my first ride should be from Michigan back to Tennessee! If gas wasn't outrageous I'd just borrow my father in laws trailer and pick it up in my Durango, but Jesus, that'd be like $300 in gas or more! Plus my wife would hit me again....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is it still for sale where are you located in mi i am in jackson i may be interested I have to sell my truck to get the cash with these gas prices I need a bike and this is small enough to learn on email me I rarely come on here [email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
is bike still for sale

hatekill said:
It has just under 13k miles. As far as I know I am the third owner.

Original owner purchased in 1990, which he rode for a few years and then sat for a few years.

Second owner purchased mid 90s, rode it for a year, then let it sit until 2004 because he moved to Australia.

I purchased the bike Auguest 2004.

I believe one of the two previous owners laid the bike down. There is a small dent on the gas tank, and some small scratches on the waterpump and turn signals.

When I purchased the bike I cleaned it up, tuned the carbs, new airfilter, oil, etc. Everything on the bike is mechanically sound and it runs great. The tires and chain are still in good condition.

I have one picture here http://www.kettering.edu/~rode2373/bike/ i can take some more on Sunday if anyone wants.

I'm looking to get $1200 for it.
is bike still for sale i am in IL i can come and pick up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts