Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Well, I purchased the parts I needed for a 530 conversion on my R6 because I thought I needed to replace my chain. It turned out that the chain was fine and I just needed a new rear sprocket.

Well, I'm -1 in the front and +2 in the rear on a 520 conversion, so I have no use for any of these things to be honest.

This "kit" is composed of a 15 tooth AFAM steel front sprocket (which is -1 and gives you more acceleration without sacrificing a lot of top end), a JT 48 tooth steel rear (stock gearing) sprocket, and a RK "RX-ring" 530 chain. The steel rear will last about twice as long as an aluminum rear, so that's an added bonus. Basically, if you are looking for a little bit lower gearing to get more acceleration, this is what you are looking for. The 530 chain is far more common (and cheaper) than the 532 stock chain it replaces.

• The AFAM steel front retails for ~ $25
  • The JT steel rear retails for ~ $45
  • The RK chain retails for ~ $115

Okay, so this kit would cost you around $185 granted that you didn't have to pay shipping. With shipping it'd be over $200. None of these items have even touched my bike - they are BRAND NEW. You can especially tell with the JT rear, b/c the plastic is completely factory sealed.

I'm asking $150 SHIPPED (within the US) using USPS Priority Mail, which generally takes only two days. I will ship to Canada, but would have to figure out cost of shipping.

Feel free to email me with any questions you might have at [email protected] and thanks for looking!

With these pics, click the thumbnail for regular view. You can click the regular view image to make it go fullsize.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW, I forgot to mention that you can check me out on ebay with the same screen name (murfnamedsmurf) to see my feedback score. I recently changed my email address for ebay and paypal from [email protected] to [email protected] simply b/c I got a gmail invite and wanted something more professional than my email address from when I was 14 years old. You can still email me at the old address for verfication of this, if you like. If you have any concerns, feel free to post up or shoot me an email!

·
Registered
69 Posts
everything is here, safe and secure packaging as well!! Thanks for all your help and let me know if you ever have anything else to sell

1 - 5 of 5 Posts