Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my 2007 Yamaha R6s. I was recently involved in an accident that wasn't my fault and no longer have the desire to ride. The bike has minor damage that can easily be fixed since my accident happened at less than 10 miles an hour. Luckily I was able to slow down to that speed in time. Anyways there is damage to the front brake resevoir/line, right mirror, windshield, front fairing, frame slider, some rash on the LOR exhaust and the right side plastic cover under the handle bars (due to the leaking brake fluid). The bike starts and runs perfectly there is no mechanical damage minus the front brake resevoir. The bike has 12xxx miles on it and has a clean title, it was not salvaged by the insurance company. Looking for 3400 OBO and I can be reached here or emailed directly at nickthebrick65 at aol dot com

Bike currently has LOR exhaust, Pazzo shorty levers, Graves flush mount blinkers, clear alternatives integrated tail light, 520 chain conversion with speedo healer, xenon rider 6000k HID's.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts