Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 CBR600RR for sale. The bike has 2397 miles on it with a clean title. I bought it from an auction when the original owner was selling it there. He stated that he left the bike on its kickstand and it slid down a hill in his backyard. It runs and rides excellent, no leaks or anything, the damage is on the left side only and in my humble opinion is very minor. Since it does have damage I am selling it cheap. (I was also told that I could not keep it by you know who) So my loss your gain, yadda, yadda, yadda...Please no lowball offers. Let me know if you guys need anymore information and thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
I PM'd you but no reply. Same questions openly.

1. Where are the mirrors?
2. Left on the kickstand (left) but dmg looks like it's on the right from the patch on the tank, the right side turn signal, the right part of the windscreen, and the right front plastic above the headlight. Musta been a heck of a hill..but anyways...

What other damage is there?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about the long wait. The damage is all on the RIGHT(right) side. To be more specific the damage seems to be:
1. The upper is definitely going to need to be replaced.
2. The tank has scratches on it.
3. The right side fairing has scratches.
4. The tail section would need to be replaced.
5. Both mirrors....they didn't come with it.
6. The headlight has some scratches on it.

That seems to be about it. I have put about 200 miles on it with no problems or leaks or anything. I will try to get some closer pictures of the damage. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts