Tech Spec tank grips
Leo Vince carbon exhaust with titanium header
GPR stabilizer
PCIII Power Commander
Shogun Frame Sliders
Flush mount front signals, L.E.D. rear signals
H.I.D. Conversion - 12000k
Solo Seat Cowl

This bike has never been down and was never stunted. I have all stock parts for it as well and another titanium TiForce slip on section.

$6700 O.B.O.

I will include a Helmet, and 2 A* Jackets, one leather, one mesh for SBN Members.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
That is a sexy ass bike man.... unfortunatly no one is going to want to pay that. There have been 2 nice 636s on these classefieds for a half a year that are sitting around 5k, and they havnt sold yet. Fuckin economy....

Free bumpy tho....

·
Road Kill
219 Posts
You will probably sell it quicker if you part it off on here or ebay and sell it for around $5000. People generally don't like to pay extra for add-ons even though they are nice.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You will probably sell it quicker if you part it off on here or ebay and sell it for around $5000. People generally don't like to pay extra for add-ons even though they are nice.
yes, but If I sell all the add-ons, then can't sell the bike, I now have to re-purchase everything to have the bike the way I want it again.

·
Shut the **** up and ride
5,031 Posts
If you have all the stock parts, reinstall them and sell it for around the $5k range. Its a motorcycle, not an investment.

And then sell your aftermarket accessories on ebay. Exhaust, power commander, seat cowl - people will eat that shit up on there.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Yup. Unfortunately aftermarket accessories do nothing to add to the value of a bike. If anything, they can take away from the value if someone wanted something different. Not a bad idea to lower your price, make it stock and then just sell everything else separate.

Shane

1 - 11 of 11 Posts