I have up for sale a 2006 Honda CBR600F4i. Here's some details:

~2,300 miles
Pearl Blue/Black
Puig Racing Tinted Windscreen
Yoshimura RS-3 Race Slip-On
Shock Racing LED turn signals
Pro-Grip Gel Grips
Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator Kit

I bought this bike new in October 2007 as a left-over from the Honda motorcycle shop here in town. At 565 miles, I took it in for the 600 mile service. I have ridden this bike all over Southern California and it runs excellent.

The bike has never been down, and has always been ridden by a mature adult. Never stunted, over-revved or abused in any way. Garage kept 24/7 under lock and key.

The only reason I am selling is because I rarely have time to ride anymore. I work 6 days a week and my 7th day is usually spent running around doing errands, hence no time.

I owe $6524 on the bike, which is financed through Navy Federal Credit Union. I am only looking for the payoff, nothing more. I spend about $300/mo on the payment + gas and insurance and that is money I could spend elsewhere at this point in time.

NADA retail on this bike is $6727 with no adds. I have over $1000 in labor and parts into the bike, so this would be a great deal, IMO. Simply PM me if you have any further questions.

Sorry about the night time shots, it's all I got. Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry again about the pics, btw. I had a shitty camera when I took those pics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts