Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thats a nice bike. I really like the onyx black you have there. I think those minor scratches would be very cheap to fix. Even if you got it at the buy-it-now price and then fixed the scratches it would be one hell of a deal.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Ack, can I have your spare set of tires for that real estate advice? That advice is going to save you like 20 sets of tires worth of money in the long run.

·
The Flying Finn
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^ How 'bout I give you some advice on where to find that set of tires, sent to Toronto, including shipping and brokerage fees for about $275? :D

Thanks Rev! I hate to see the poor girl go!

·
SBN
71 Posts
^^^ How 'bout I give you some advice on where to find that set of tires, sent to Toronto, including shipping and brokerage fees for about $275? :D

Thanks Rev! I hate to see the poor girl go!
I'd like that advice as well... What area are you in to check it out, looks like the north end. Got a couple friends interested in picking up a bike.

·
The Flying Finn
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd like that advice as well... What area are you in to check it out, looks like the north end. Got a couple friends interested in picking up a bike.
Hey isk, I'm in the North East end of Brampton. Near Castlemore and McVean... if anyone wants to come by in the evening tomorrow or this week let me know.

For the tires, I got the cyclegear deal on the diablo supersports, I'm looking at the invoice now, and it was 169.98 for the pair of tires, plus 46.96 worlwide UPS shipping, and UPS didn't charge me any brokerage fees, duty or anything! My mastercard statement said $220 or so for the whole deal!

Even without the deal, I think it'd be about $250 + shipping for a set of really good tires, so about $300 to my door in the GTA. Compare that to $400 installed for a rear Pilot Road at the Yamaha dealer in Hamilton. :twofinger

·
The Flying Finn
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump... ending this evening

1 - 8 of 8 Posts