Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What else can I say...

2005 Honda CBR1000RR Titanium/Black. Pirelli Corsa tires,
Always garaged, 1,000 miles. Puig Screen (and OEM Honda screen), Galfer Stainless Steel Brake Lines F&R, Pazzo Aluminum Billet Racing Levers. Title in hand. $9750. Corpus Christi, Texas

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Just relocated and don't have the time to ride.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ok,

Before I eBay this monkey..... $9500 SHIPPED. Title in hand.

Oh... and here's a fwe Hooters chicks that want ya to buy it.

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lowered the price....

See post above.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bipolar said:
Do you own this or making payments?

Yes, I own it outright (as mentioned in my first post).

Title in Hand = have the title in hand, no lien.

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
You might have a hard time selling the bike at that price...especially since places like Southern Powersports in Chattanooga, TN sells them brand new for $9383. Here's a link:

2005 CBR1000RR

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
freeky929 said:
You might have a hard time selling the bike at that price...especially since places like Southern Powersports in Chattanooga, TN sells them brand new for $9383. Here's a link:

2005 CBR1000RR

Yep, to someone in Tennessee...

off my thread

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Houston_Rider said:
Yep, to someone in Tennessee...

off my thread
So, you don't think they would sell to someone from any other state? Lakehill Motors in Corinth, MS has them for $9799...here's that link:

2005 CBR1000RR

BTW - I was only trying to help...you don't have to order me off your thread. :lao

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
freeky929 said:
So, you don't think they would sell to someone from any other state? Lakehill Motors in Corinth, MS has them for $9799...here's that link:

2005 CBR1000RR

BTW - I was only trying to help...you don't have to order me off your thread. :lao

You've got it backwards.... who would drive to TN from Texas to save a few hundred bucks?

BTW, You still have to pay license and Register (6.5% of bike sale price), so that $9799, you'd have to add $613 tax, then $60 for tags... now you're at $10472. Add $150 for Pazzo Levers, $80 for Puig Screen, and $140 for SS lines, and now your $9799 bike is at $10842.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts