Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't really think I would do this, and I'm in no rush to sell it. Bike hasn't a scratch on it besides on the top of the tank where my busted jackets zipper scratched it a bit. Other than that, its just a bit dirty, which I will obviously take care of. Why am I selling it? I HAVE to get an addition on my house and the only way I can afford it is to get a loan which will be a couple of hundred bucks a month, and thats my bike payment. This bike has never been dropped, not on the street, not in the grass, nothing. It has always been up on its stand or being ridden. If you need to get a loan to purchase it, I will work with the lender.

pics are rather large, they are hosted here: http://tbehobbies.com/img/bikepics/

Mostly stock
tinted wind screen
graves velocity stacks
graves frame sliders
brand new front and rear tires, (less than 700miles)
fresh oil change
carbon fiber rear tire hugger (real)
carbon fiber pieces below the tank (real)
Ti Force slip on exhaust
12.5k miles

Asking $6900 FIRM. And seeing that I won't be starting the addition for at least a month or two, I have time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
:phatyo im over here in the Seffner/Brandon area visiting parents, but im leaving back to college literally, like, in 3hrs after this post, next time im here in FLA (which could be in 2 weeks or 8 months or anything in betweeen) i might wanna come to check out the bike, so if its cool just keep this thread up to date. I've been looking for a used r1 around that price.

·
Buys too many toys...
42 Posts
nice price. What rear stand do you have would you be interested in selling it to me?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, when I say stand I mean kick stand...

By the way, I see you like BMW's... I bought a 97 z3 with the 2.8 a while ago and it reminds me of how fun driving is again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts