Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my 04 ninja 500R...looking to buy a ZX-6R....year and color really dont matter on the 600...just looking for a good price and wanna move up...preferably 03+ or whenever before they had the black handles on the back of them but still with the two part seat.

Well the 500R has 1100 miles on it. It was laid down when I was trying to get into my driveway...did that back when it had like 1 mile on it..So it works perfect. Has a scratch on the back left side...asking $4600 for it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
just so you know, the handles come off of the 00-02 ZX6Rs. you'll be left with the little holes where they go through the fairings, but it still looks pretty good.

free bump

·
Registered
95 Posts
ok

i might be
interested you think the price might drop
just a little might just buy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lowest ill go is $4500 for right now becuase i needa be able to have a good amount to get a 6R

·
Banned
519 Posts
not to bust your bubble or anything, but anybody could walk into a dealership right now and tell the salesmen that you will take that same bike, only as a 2005 brand new, for the same price. That is like 100$ less then the MSRP.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uhh not really....mine cost like 5/6k....got the 5 year extended warenty and all that shit

The MSRP is 4899....but once it goes through the dealer its more than that...then once ya get an extended warenty it goes up even more in the end being somewhere high 5k for it

·
Registered
13 Posts
lol it doesnt go up when it goes through the dealer...........maybe the dealer told you that though. and yeah the extended warranty is great and all but u better find someone real stupid before u can sell ur bike for that

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh well they insurance company totalled it since i got in the accident....got 4628 through them.

picking up a 02 zx-7r at 12noon today....7k miles on it, micron exhaust, signal integrater, flushmounts, down one tooth in the front...and hes only asking 4k...damn good deal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts