Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bone stock 2004 Honda CBR 600 F4i with 2205 miles on it. I'm in Greensboro, NC and title is in hand. $5500 obo

I just changed the oil again last weekend. The bike was rear-ended and damaged the subframe and rear wheel, so the insurance company gave it a salvage title. The bike never even hit the ground and I was able to buy the parts and put it back minty for about $300.

Only imperfections: tank has a small ding on top and front (hardly noticeable), tail has a few scratches on the end and a crack that has been repaired.

PM, reply here, or call me if you're interested: 336-707-0993

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll pay 1/2 of the shipping (through Forward Air) or help in delivery (with deposit). You won't be disappointed in this bike.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump to the top ^

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Can I put it on lay-a-way? :banana

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lay-away? Kind of...I will accept a deposit and hold it up. I'll hold it for 1 week for every $300 I get for deposit. ($300 deposit, I'll hold it and store it in my garage for 1 week; $600 deposit, I'll hold it for 2 weeks, etc.)

The bike's not costing me anything to keep it and I'm not riding it, so it doesn't hurt me to let it sit. Only reason I'm selling it is because I have 2 other bikes and I want to buy a truck.

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
I'm not in the postion to buy right now, but I'll keep my ears open for anyone who's looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts