Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a yellow and black 2004 GSXR600with 73XX miles. Lowered 3 inches but has adjustable links for 1 1/2 or stock also,darksmoke zero gravity windscreen,gsxr grips, polished barends and spools with GSXR engravings, vortex sliders,TRS Yoshi pipe,TRE,black pegs,think thats it.

Its never been down but was knocked over in my driveway buy my brother, few small dings in pipe, slider saved tha plastic. Right side lower fairing has some scratches from where i drug the side on the mountain a few days after lowering it. Yoi can barely see them unless you know they are there. Rear fender has been removed and i placed led's on the bolt holes as signals.

I also have a suomy spec 1r helmet(goorbergh) that i will let go with the bike, It is a large and has a dark smoke sheild.Also have a joe rocket leather jacket that i will include or if not wanted i will reduce the price. Its a Corona Extra Suzuki replica jacket. Size 44, worn little.

I need 7300 for the bike, helmet and jacket.
Bike alone 6800.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
forgot to put Teknic one piece suit size 40 and teknic boots size 12 also go with the bike. pics of everything avaliable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts