Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03 silver R6, 800 miles, has new front sprocket one tooth down, also have a rear sprocket that will go with the bike, it is 1 tooth up. Also has a yoshimira carbon fiber tri-oval pipe.
Bike has never been raced, or stunted, never been wrecked. Very good shape, has two small chips in the paint on the tank.

Must sell ASAP, have a kid coming in a month. $6700.00 OBO.
Any questions please call 217-306-4052. Tony

I will try to get a few pics soon. Also e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm'ed ya losiracer, I will also be able to send pics out tonight after I get off work, so if anyone wants pics please post your e-mail address.

·
Super Moderator
14,141 Posts
Well if no one has jumped on it.. and you need to cash.. Ill give you $5100.00 for it.. but thats my offer

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright, I currently owe about 6300.00 on the bike, Im not looking to make anything on it, so If someone could just give payoff for it, thats all I want.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
for those of you who were interested in just trying to do a loan transfer and take over payments, I contacted yamaha's financing, which is the yamaha credit card, and they dont do transfers.
So basically, you'll just need to get a loan from the bank for the payoff of the bike and go from there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts