Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Im looking to sell my baby, i have loved and cared for this bike like it was my own child hehe. Its a 2003 with about 6200 miles on it. I have recently added a yellow chrome sportech windscreen, and wileyco slipon exhaust, yellow gel grips, and a yellow tank pad. Also in the deal i will throw in a Yellow HJC helmet. The bike does have some minor blemishes on the right side of it. Not from being layed down but from transporting the bike. Bike has never been layed down. Theres nothing wrong with the bike i still ride it so the miles might be a litte higher. Also i chopped off the back plastic piece. Im asking $4500.00 for the bike. Anyone interested please post, send me a pm, or email me at [email protected], i would love to see it go to a fellow KPer so i know it will have a good home and i wont have to worry about her

Here are some pics from a thread, i cant post pics so if you click on here and scroll down you will see the pics and get to hear the exhaust.

http://www.katanaplanet.com/kp/show...15330#post15330

Thank You .

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey can you post or send OR take somemore pics, the one on that thread only show the screen and the pipe. Dude you suck at taking pictures :lame

More pictures please and take them a little closer.

If i read that thread right you come to MD often?

i am on the border for MD.

thanks in advance for the additonal info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts