Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, it seems like you all managed to migrate over here from street knights so I thought I would follow.

As you probably noticed I haven't been out riding much lately nor I have been posting in any forums since things are so chaotic with work. Anyway i've decided to sell the bike.

I've got a stock 2003 Honda CBR600RR with only a few comsetic mods such as greggs customs turn signals, yoydyne frame sliders and a fender eliminator. There are a few minor scratches mainly on the left fairing, lower left cowl, and on the stator cover, all of which I took pics of so you can see the extent. The bike has very low mileage for a 2003, 5200. Generally speaking this bike is in great condition and has been well taken care of, I unfortunately just don't have the time to take care of it, or ride it any more. I'm asking $6000.

Please email me if you're interested.
[email protected]

Pics:
http://www.kevin-welch.com/cbr600rr/sell_pics/index.htm

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Very Nice... we just picked up a yellow 600RR from Moto last week... too bad you can't find the time to ride and stuff....

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Great bike i love the way they track

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, I just wish I had more time to ride. Any other ideas where I can post this? I'm gonna try and avoid eBay and cycle trader for now and rather stick to local serious buyers.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
kw... that is what I would do. Post it on all the boards that you might be a member of.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
clumpymold said:
Still for sale? How much? Will you ship to CA (91754)? Any more pictures? :)
Yes, it's still for sale and I'm asking $6000. Where in California would you need it shipped to?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts