Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2003 CBR 600RR $6400 Chicago area

I have a black 2003 CBR 600rr for sale with 3,300 miles on it. The bike is flawless. All stock except for lowers painted to match and stainless brake lines. I live in Morton Grove which is a northern suburb of Chicago. You can e-mail or pm me if interested. [email protected] I'll also try to get pics up tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I'm also throwing in front and rear stands and a size 46 Joe Rocket leather and size small HJC helmet.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FutureMan said:
what do you think about shipping?

i'm in florida
I can look in to it. If you know someone that does it I can drop it at their door and they can crate and ship it. I can try to do some research to see if I can find you a quote.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trade

patfitz9 said:
would you be interested in a trade plus $$$ for an 01 R6? i am local, so shipping wouldn't be an issue
Sorry man, I really need cash. I'll let it go for $6300 which I think is pretty good.

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
My friend will give you 4k cash and he can pick it up. You can keep the jacket and everything else. He just wants the bike.

Thanks,
Jon

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Bitch, all he has is 4k to spend.

It's either a yes or no answer. 4k is a lot of money, and if that's all he can do, that's all he can offer.

Jon

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Okay, I convinced him to up his limit.

It's 4500 now.

take it or leave it.

Jon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts