Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS 2002 zx6r Yellow Alabama PARTIAL TRADE

Hey guys I have a 2002 zx6r yellow with 4500 miles. The I have a few little things done but nothing major. Undertail, with the signals in the tail lights and the tag under the seat. Tinted screen and a yellow front wheel. (They are black from the factory, the rear wheel is still stock) Just changed the oil yesterday, the front tire is vurtually new, the rear has about a 1/3 or the tread left. No damge to speak of other than the usual nicks here and there from riding. I am Mississppi during the week and usually in north Alabama on weekends. I will be glad to meet with in reason if some one is interested.

I am asking $5500 OBO. I will post pictures when I get to the office tommorow (faster conection makes uploading easier)

Please email me at [email protected]

PARTIAL TRADE I am interested in front and rear stands and a set or pieces of womens gear, (jacket, pant,gloves, helmet,boots My wife is 5'3" and 115 lbs) I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN GUNS IF THAT HELPS
Thank you and God Bless
Seth

·
Registered
44 Posts
4k cash?????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not really into cars but thank you for the offer, I am into guns and bike as far as hobbies go and maybe a four wheeler.

Thanks any way
God Bless
Seth

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be glad to help with delivery from Memphis to Nashville to Birmingham to Chatanooga, if that helps any body.

Thanks and God Bless
Seth

·
Registered
44 Posts
why r u selling?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts