Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Kawasaki ZX-9R. I'm the only owner and I've babied her for the past 2 years. Here's a list of what she has:

Racetek front fork internals
Street Sharkskinz upper and lower
K&N air filter
Diablo Corsa's (front has a few track days, rear has ONE track day on it, brand new 180 width. I have a 190 that has plenty of meat in the middle, though the side is a little chewed. I'll throw it on if you want.)
Galpher stainless steel front brake lines
Galpher HH sintered pads, only a couple hundred miles on them
Hotbodies undertail kit with integrated turn signals
flushmounted front turn signals (harder to find type, not the kind everyone has)
smoke double bubble windscreen (also have stock windscreen)
Champ91 frame sliders and swing arm spools
Champ91 rear set adjusters
Micron slip-on can green fade to black (also have stock exhaust)
MotoGP decal kit
ZX Racing grips and tank protector
Second look tank bra new in bag
Dynotuned by MD Racing. Put out 133hp on the dyno before the new air filter, so I'm guessing it's around 135hp now. I've got the chart if you'd like to see it. The power graph is smooth as glass. Drucker worked his magic on her and she's awesome to ride.

She's got about 8,400 miles on her. I used her only as a track bike this year and changed the oil every 2 trackdays. She runs great. I've babied her since I bought her in 2002 brand new. There are a few small marks in the fiberglass upper. The lower is perfect, and the stock tail doesn't have a scratch on it. The headlight covers will come off as well as the numbers on the tail.

I'm asking $6,500. If you want to come take a look at it PM me and let me know. I live in Naperville near IL-59 just south of I-88.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Babied???

Isn't that a contradiction of terms, "babied" and track bike. :lol :lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Would a red 03 636 interest you at all? It has ny salvage paperwork and has light damage. I already replaced most of the parts on it. Just needs a few more. Frame, forks, wheels, etc were perfect. Just cosmetic. Has about 1000 miles...bike is like new besides damage...original rear tire still has the nubs on it. Lemm know...thanks alot.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
butchf said:
Isn't that a contradiction of terms, "babied" and track bike. :lol :lol
One would think so at first. But you know that most track riders take better care of their track bikes and the majority of regular street riders. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bunghole75 said:
So I take that as a no?
lol, I PMed you a few days ago. I hope I didn't send it to the wrong person.

yeah, I'd be interested in a swap. If you could e-mail me a detailed list of damage to the bike and what you've done to it, plus a few pics that'd help a lot. [email protected] Also, where you are located. I'm sure we could work something out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts