Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike has less than 5000 miles. It has stainless steel brake lines front and rear, 520 chain conversion (1 down in the front, 2 up in the back), chain has less than 300 miles on it, bright white headlights (same wattage as stock), and a fender eliminator kit.

Bike was tipped over on right side. There is a scratch and dent on the can, very minor and some very small scuffs on the fairing. I tried to get pictures of the fairing scratches but they don't show up well. Other than that the bike is in excellent condition and was never stunted or abused. It still has the original tires so that should go a long way in telling how the bike was ridden.

I am selling because I am buying a house and need to get the bike off of my credit report. The bike is located in Southern California but is registered in IL. I relocated to SoCal last year and never registered the bike here. There is a lien on the bike. I have a great rapport with my bank and can have the cleared title in your hands in about a week.

My price is $6500. I owe the bank $7088 (as of 7-2-04) so my price is pretty firm. Buyer arranges and pays for shipping. I can make recommendations of who to use if you've never shipped a bike before. When I moved to CA it cost me $632 from 60433 to 92694. I need a lift gate on my end in 92694 so that was an additional $50. IMPORTANT: no crating is available. Buyer must use crate less shipper.

It's listed on Ebay with no reserve. Search for this item number: 2483962213

1 - 2 of 2 Posts