Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This ad was up before but took it down because was working nonstop and wasn’t sure I wanted to sell. Have to sell now though, so here it is again (with several improvements done to bike in the meantime).

2002 YZF-R6 (pics here: http://www.msu.edu/~wismanna/bikepicsindex.htm)

Clean title, only 44xx miles, blue/white, never been down, runs great and very clean. Oil was just changed (Bel-Ray EXP Semi-Synthetic, I have an extra liter to give you if you want it) and a new oil filter was put on as well. Chain is in excellent shape, I just cleaned and lubed it and checked its slack. Air filter was just cleaned and lightly oiled. Motor and exhaust are completely stock. Zero second gear problems, as have been reported in some other R6s of the ’99-’02 model years. There are some very small scratches on the tail, a few tiny scuffs on the left upper fairing, and a few other imperfections here or there. There is nothing major and nothing noticeable wrong. Very clean bike.

Selling because I’m leaving the country soon.

Tires are Dunlop D207s, the rear will need replacing in a few hundred miles, front tire has many more miles left on it.

Extras:
- Frame sliders
- Intuitive swingarm spools/sliders (white nylon)
- Blue color-matched undertail with LED integrated turn signals (makes for a very clean rear-end!)
- Clear-lens flushmount front turn signals
- LED running lights in front
- Blue double-bubble windscreen
- Harris carbon/blue YZF-R6 grips
- Still has stock black rear tire hugger
- Carbon Works triple tree cover (real carbon fiber, not a decal)
- Pro-Grip carbon tank pad

Headlights have been fixed so that BOTH are on for high and low beams.

I have the chain guard but it is not currently installed. Have a CD with service, owner, and supplementary manuals on it to go along with bike. Will throw in a cover too.

Hopefully I’ve made everything as straight-forward as possible. I try to be extremely meticulous about this sort of thing. No liens or anything on the bike. Clean title in my name. I will ship but you must arrange and pay for shipping.

I'm asking $5400 OBO.

I’m located between Lansing and Ann Arbor. Zip code: 49285

Email me at [email protected] if you’re interested, don’t rely on a PM alone to get in touch with me. I’m putting this auction on a bunch of forums and classifieds…and I’m not going to necessarily be checking each PM inbox so just email please.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts