Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS-02 Honda CBR 954 blk/slvr $4500 in IL

Hey all, I have to make a decision about my bike. It is a 2002 Honda CBR 954 black/silver. The bike has been very good to me. I have logged two track days and 34,800 miles. I bought it new and these past three years and 34,800 miles have been the best. But, I'm thinking of selling it rather than putting the money into it to fix it up. The bike has cosmetic damage all the way around including a broken upper fairing stay and no mirrors. Internally, the transmission is fine, I have never had any slippage. The bike has had all its regularly scheduled maintenance including valve adjustment, new spark plugs, stem bearing replacement, coolant flushes, oil change every 2000 miles, oil filter change every 4000 miles, fork fluid changed and forks cleaned at 25,000 miles. I have no idea what the longevity of a motorcycle engine is. With this in mind, I am looking for a buyer. I will let it go for $4500. The bike will be sold "as-is". I have replacement front fairing, right fairing, left fairing, main wire harness, and upper fairing stay all in great shape sitting in my basement. These parts will take care of the cosmetic damage on the bike. If you are interested in these parts, we can work them into the deal. These parts are only available for sale as a package deal with the bike. My name is Jonathan. My email is [email protected]. My cell phone # is 630-479-0491. Give me a call with any questions. I am located in a western suburb of Chicago, IL.

Go to the link below for more pictures of my 954.

Click Here for pictures

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
figured your bike would be gone by now....good luck with it man!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts