Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, I just got off the phone with a guy in Madison who is selling his fully track preped ZX6R. He was saying it is very well taken care of because he knows his life is on the line if anything on that bike fails. Which really is true if you think about it. The guy really sounds like a stand up guy. Here is a link to it:

http://www.madisonsportbikes.com/forums/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=20

I would jump on it, but I already found a track bike that Im comitted to buying. This one however is way more track prepped and also has spares. This is a pretty darn good deal and anyone who wants to get into track days should seriously consider this bike. It needs no upgrades or anything.

I told the guy I would pass on the word. He may be able to negotiate on the price as well.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
So what you pick up now? The Kawi sounds nice.

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the 636 I was talking about. Heres a pic:

p.s. and yes that paint is definately going to be changed. Maybe Artistimo can spray it green for cheap. Ill have to talk with him.

But back on topic. The 6R for sale. Nice track bike that runs 1:15's at Blackhawk.

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Looks like a good deal- I'd like to get into track racing but don't have the money right now- maybe someday.

·
Registered
586 Posts
if the guy's name is samples, then he's a definitely a nice guy to deal/ride with. +1 for him and the sale of it ;)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
man, I wish i could buy that right now..

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
netboog said:
I think you forgot the purdy ladies with the green???
Ill have to talk to him about that. I did have a thought of maybe having one girl on there with an umbrella.

·
Registered
832 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
Ill have to talk to him about that. I did have a thought of maybe having one girl on there with an umbrella.

you mean you dont like the stick people

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, the stick people are uber-gay. Those are coming off right after the bike rolls off the trailor.

·
Registered
586 Posts
on second thought, when I said I'd pay about 4k for the bike you were talking about, I didn't realize how new it was. It looks sweet. As far as the stick people go, I'd have them on my bike, but one would be bending the other over.:}

1 - 11 of 11 Posts