Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2001 Yamaha YZF-R6 $3,995.00!

2001 Yamaha YZF-R6 For Sale.

The bike has 15,800 miles - I bought it out from a friend who was in debt and had recently dumped it at 5MPH on the right side. I've gotten all I want from the bike and need to sell pretty quick for college. PRICE DROPPED $3995.00!

Right side is the only imperfect side on the bike...

Blinker is cracked at base...small crack on right fairing (Mid Section) and further scratches/crack near top. Slider took most of dump. Scratches on pipe. Tail plastic has been removed.

I have a good 6 or 7 quality pictures of the bike and would be happy to e-mail them all - I'll try and figure out how to get some pics in this post as well.

Included with the bike is...Helmet, Tank Bag, Blue Neon Headlights (uninstalled), Bike stand (Red).

I've got a Joe Rocket Blaster Jacket (2003 - Yellow, 1.3mm Cowhide, comes w/Winter Liner) up for grabs as well as a Technic Jacket (2002? - Blue and White - 1.1mm Cowhide I think...) in different sales - if your gunna get the bike I'd be willing to cut down on price of gear.

JR Blaster Jacket comes w/matching gloves.

Helmet is AGV Retailing for 300.00 and has under 800 miles on it.

JR Jacket has about 3K Miles worth of riding and has never been down.

Questions!? Please e-mail w/any and I'll help you out the best I can. I've got pics of everthing above.

Thanks all for interest! Point out any mistakes/lack of info!

[email protected]

Thanks again all!

Sam Burnette

**I'm located out of Kennewick, WA (Tri-Cities) and am looking for a some what local NW sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts