Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2001 Suzuki SV650S Minnesota --SOLD--

I purchased the bike used in May 04 (stock) with 4000 miles. I have used it as a daily commuter and traveled the country on it so it now has 23000 miles. These are well taken care of miles with oil changes every 2-3k miles. It was torn down to the bare frame in the winter of 04/05 and inspected/re-torqued. I just had the bike repainted so it is looking great. It is the 1999 Dodge fleet truck yellow (Imron Paint). I will post up pictures later today for all to see. I have listed below what has been put into the bike:

Additions in 04:
Slim line under-tail
Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen
EBC brake pads (front and rear)
Rear tire Dunlop D-208 (October)

Additions in 05:
Front tire Dunlop D-208 (June)
Ohlins steering damper
XM radio mount
Galfer braided lines (Front 2 line and rear)
EBC clutch plates and springs
Chain and front sprocket (down 1 tooth)
Stock exhaust gutted and converted into glasspack
Air filter (June)
Fork seals (OEM)
Fork Oil (15wt)
Delrin bar end sliders
Fresh paint

e-mail at [email protected]
call at 612.387.3803

Ohlins damper is not included in the purchase. I will sell it and its mounting separate if wanted. The only problem with this bike is that one of the 3 output channels from the stator has gone bad. This means that it has 2/3 of the charging power. Stators on E-bay run $30-40 and run approx $100 from a yard.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that it is also missing the red shutoff switch on the right control and that I have machined custom rearsets out of 2024 Aluminum which are 1/2 farther aft. See attached photos:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts