Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to sell my bike. I really don't want to, but I know it's the right thing to do. I've got to get myself a good, reliable car before I graduate college next summer. If all goes well, I plan to finance a new bike after I get up and on my feet after school.
I'm selling a Blue/Silver '01 with approx. 17k miles (LOTS of highway riding). The title is in my hands. The mods are as follows:

Ceramic coated Jet-Hot headers w/Yosh carbon slip ons
Clear Alternatives front turn lenses.
Black Chrome windscreen (I believe it's Zero Gravity)
Reverse Indiglo gauges w/white LCDs
Pro Grips
Throttlemeister bar ends
Suzuki Hayabusa logo seat (silver/black)
Power Commander 3 USB
Speedohealer
Ivan's TRE
UFO Undertail w/Clear Alternatives LED integrated board
Muzzy aluminum fan blade
Galfer stainless lines (all brake & clutch) & new pads
Fairing screens
Carbon Frame Sliders
Brand new EK chain w/sprockets (ordered from Dennis, still in box...haven't installed them yet)
Scorpio Alarm system w/pager
K&N air filter
Mobil synthetic oil used on all changes since I've owned it.

Asking $7500 OBO.

I think that's most of the stuff. I've got a few other odds & ends I would probably throw in with a sale. Pictures are available. Like I said, this isn't what I really want to do, but it's what I should do to prepare myself for life after graduation. Feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail...I'll try to check frequently throughout the day while at work. Thanks in advance to anyone who is interested.

·
Registered
394 Posts
WOW... beautiful bike man!

·
Adrenaline Junkie
313 Posts
Damn, man that sucks. I wish I could by it from you. I love the Busa. I heard there really comfortable too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. I really hate to sell it...I would love to keep it, but a newer car for college is much more important right now. Hopefully I can get it sold soon.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Damn...I REALLY hate selling my bike.....
Anybody with an offer?

I don't want to get rid of it, but I know it's the right thing to do...

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated......

·
Registered
753 Posts
Sweet bike, If it was 3 months ago i would hsave snatched that thing right up. However, I purchased a 2005 Sprint St and the wife would probably frown on me buying a nother bike. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Why not sell some of the aftermarkets separately? Im nterested in some of them...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts