Discussion Starter #1
Selling my black & blue gixxer, Devil pipe, chrome wheels

Bike has some minor scratches on it, but looks great

excellent starter bike

$3500 locate in Leesburg, Northern Virginia

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ya gotta love it when people join just to use the forum as a Classified Board. *sigh*

You guys may see him in a couple weeks, when he has been able to check the responses from his postings on every forum on the internet. :mumbling

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
well, its a great STARTER bike...so you know...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
pics are up

Sorry, just got back from Boston. We had an unexpected death in the family. It has a clean title with 8000 miles on the clock.

I think it's a decent starter bike for someone who wants a sportbike. It's quick and easy to handle.

The price is low so it will move. I also feel bad about the scratches on it, it fell over in my driveway. The fairing isn't gouged, just scratches in the paint. The plastic mirrors have some rash on them though, new ones are dirt cheap.

Attachments

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
3500 shipped for my friend. He's dead serious.

Jon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Why the hell do you have to be in VA? Shit!!! I've been wanting a gixxer 600 and im having a hell of a time finding one close to me.

Good luck selling it!

·
Registered
170 Posts
dammun, i just had to dip into my funds. you wouldn't take $2G's and $1500 in payements would ya? :joke

Free bump
i did have 3300 but had to dip into my bike saving, so i am back to 2g's will start saving again, who knows a check may fall out of the sky and i can come pick it up from ya

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Man, that bike has been up for over a month and it isn't gone yet? What's wrong with you people! I think it sounds like an awesome deal... too bad he's too far away and that's way out of my price range, and I feel it's too much bike for my first :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts