Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 Suzuki GSXR 750 w 762 miles. It is yellow/black, all stock, garage kept, never seen rain, always on a battery tender. The bike is like brand new.

Asking $6,000 and the bike must be picked up. Comes with 2 helmets (HJC ylw/blk/wht/slvr, M and L, one with smoked shield one with clear).

Price reduced: $5,500

More pics at:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/twebb8/gixxer

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Everything in the ad is correct. Just no time to ride. Also, the title is clear. Yes, the bike is still available.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey how are you again, one more question do you have any other pics of the bike? is it fuel injected, and have a electric speedometer? well email me at [email protected], I sent you a email telling you that I wanted to come see the bike since I was in Ann Arbor but you never got back to me. Oh well maybe you will email me back this time around thank you........

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey,
I can get more pics of the bike. Yes, it is fuel injected and has the electric speedo. I did email you I think last Wednesday, but it must not have went through. I was wondering why I never heard from you. I will try again. I will get the pics of the bike for ya today after work.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts