Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Beautiful 2000 Honda, red-and-white, CBR 929 - one owner - low miles (10K), many extras, never down, well loved and cared for. Fantastic handling bike with Ohlins rear shock AND Ohlins gold, upside-down front forks (Ohlins Road and Track forks $2200 new). Hyperpro steering damper with gold mounting over forks. Stops fast with steel braided front brake lines. Plenty of power and great sound from the Erion full-race exhaust and Dynojet Power Commander electronic ignition module. Great looks from the Second Look red and white seat skins, and smoked grey ZeroGravity windscreen. Frame sliders for extra protection. Reduced weight front and rear aluminum sprockets and 520 chain for faster acceleration. Michelin H-2 race tires (almost new). Always garaged and covered. Includes a bike cover and all stock, original parts (exhaust system, forks, etc.) This is your opportunity because I'm too old to ride anymore and now play golf instead! Price for all: $6,600. Without Ohlins front forks: $5600. So. California location. Email me for pics: [email protected]
Will sell the Ohlins front forks separately for $999 (5,000 miles on forks; like new!). Picture available at: http://groups.msn.com/CBR929/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have 4500.00 cash and would want to pick up... I suppose you wouldn't want to go that low? Let me know. Email me at [email protected] or reply to this post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts