Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following for sale all are in very good to excellent condition and less than 2 years old.

Red helmet: HJC LT20, "Miller Replica", red, white, and blue, size Large. In very good condition, never dropped. $65

Yellow Helmet: HJC CL12, "Street Fighter" yellow, black and silver, size medium, in mint condition, never dropped. $65

Red jacket: Teknic, 48/58 (large) red and black, removable liner, lots of pockets, in excellent condition, built in shoulder pads, elbow/forarm pads, back pad, tail bone pad, zipper in rear to attach to teknic pants. $50

Yellow jacket: Honda, size small, yellow and black, removable liner, in mint condition, built in shoulder pads, upper and lower arm pads, and back pad, zipper in rear to attach to Honda pants. $50

Teckic pants: Size 34/44, removable liner, solid black, built in pads on tail bone and hips, and built in knee cups, in excellent condition. $30

Honda Pants: size 10, removable liner, solid black, built in in knees pads, in mint condition. $30

Boots: Alpinestars, leather, size 11.5, black, $60

Please inquire/ make an offer via email. [email protected]

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alpinestars boots

ecooke21 said:
Interested in the boots..any pics? what model are they Smx-plus? smx-3? supertechs?
I honestly can't remember the model of the boots and it isn't labeled anywhere on them. I do have pictures and would be happy to email them to you.

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
model?

What model of pants are these? and can you send me more pics? If they are the ones I have been looking at I can send paypal tomorrow or tonight maybe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts