Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 1PC DAINESE "T-AGE PROF" Racing Suits SZ 50 & 52 Black & Gold ***BNWT***

***$1400 Shipped*** Email me and maybe we can work something out but please no lowballing!!!

One piece 1 pc professional racing suit. Top brand Dainese. Made for the race track and worn by supersport racers around the world. Valentino Rossi wears Dainese. Italian (European) size 50 & 52. UK size 40 & 42. Black & gold suit.

Exterior: Top-quality full-grain soft leather, exclusively patented 2-zip suit opening system for greater accessibility. Extra stretch panels on the sides, back, inner legs end knees. Wind hump on the back.

Protectors on the shoulders and knees with anti-grip titanium plates ontop of kevlar & carbon protectors. Seperate adjustable dainese back protector. Lots of memory-foam protectors incorporated to the inside of the leathers, most are removable. All protectors included.

Lining: Dainese coolmax one-piece undersuit to be worn separately as a second skin. Lightweight perforated lining is intergrally combined with the leathers. Coolmax dainese undersuit is included.

Protection: CE approved, pre-formed composite protectors on the shoulders, elbow-forearm, knee-tibia, lower leg. Knee sliders. Seperate extra back protector. Inserts: removable soft insert protectors on the ilium, humerus, clavicle, chest, back and femur.

Rare and hard to find quality top-of-the-line suit of Dainese which has become a collectors item. Unique design for a snug fit providing safe road and circuit racing.

Made in Italy. For questions feel free to email me & [email protected] I cannot answer the forum @ work so please email me if interested!!!

Brand new.

I will ship the suits via USPS "PRIOITY MAIL", same day shipping!!!

Sean

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.