Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to some financial difficulties, i am needing to sell off the TLR It is a 1999, and it has a Restored/Salvage Title. It was a teft recovery and was salvage due to plastic damage. It has 25K miles on it but still runs strong. Some extras include:
Yosh TI bolt ons
Brembo MC
Galfer HH pads
Kevlar Front Brake and Clutch Line
UFO Tail light
Gap Mod

asking $4225 OBO, all serious offers will be considered. If someone from out of state would like to purchase i will assist to the best of my ability with the shippng of the bike.

Thank you for looking.
Please pm me, or e-mail me at [email protected] and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

matt

·
Man in the boat
228 Posts
Do you have any more pics? Im up in Vegas and Im very interested...Id like to see the rest of your machine...

Also, were all the damaged plastics replaced? What kind of shape is the bike in now?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the pictures you are seeing is the most recent pictures i have of it. that is the way it still looks right now. I have not had the plastics replaced, but they have been repaired. there was only one crack on the plastics taht is about 3in long near the edge of the plastic where it meets the frame.

In this picture you can see the brake lines, and the forks were redone by traxxion dynamics too.

these are really all the pictures i have of it. if you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you for your interest.

matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts