Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought a new zx12r and need to sell my 98 red superhawk.

Has:
Sargent seat
New chain and sprockets (up 2 teeth in rear)
Scotts damper bolt kit (already on bike, taking the damper off for my zx12)
new clutch cylinder and lever
new battery
new front pads

Has been down but most dmg is cosmetic. Will include a new front fairing stay and left mirror. Left exhaust is bent in and so the bike may also need a new rear sub frame. Bike runs fine. Asking $3,800 without damper. If you really want the damper, we can work something out.

Update:
Has just over 20k miles.
Also forgot the zero grav double bubble wind screen.

Bill
813-277-6311

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
bump..... jug-lude off of TR

·
Registered
75 Posts
no prob....... another bump for you!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ghillie14 said:
Bump..I will miss mine.... it was yellow and looked alot like yours
So will I. This was my first bike. The wreck was due to me hitting the front brake at the exact moment I went into a pot hole at night. Worst luck ever. I ended up needing 2 screws in my left hand. The thumb bone at the wrist broke at the joint. That was back in February and it's still a tiny bit sore. I think the bike did rather well considering.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hope it gets better

ryuujin said:
So will I. This was my first bike. The wreck was due to me hitting the front brake at the exact moment I went into a pot hole at night. Worst luck ever. I ended up needing 2 screws in my left hand. The thumb bone at the wrist broke at the joint. That was back in February and it's still a tiny bit sore. I think the bike did rather well considering.

That sounds like bad luck. Good luck selling it. It still looks pretty cherry.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Its still for sale, posting your contact info is the best way to get ahold of him. I think he uses hotmail, and ive noticed it auto-junks some mail that is legitimate.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CypherOrc said:
Bike still forsale? I emailed you but didn't get a response in the past week?
A response was sent on 8/5 and another on 8/6. Don't know why you didn't get them?

·
Registered
20 Posts
if you are willing to work out payment plan (a quick one), ill give ya 3200 for it, and ill come down and pick it up (after final payment). if ya have a helmet and/or gloves ill throw some cash for those as well. email me or pm me.
email [email protected]

thanks

b-u-m-p that beauty up a notch

1 - 20 of 38 Posts