Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1990 Suzuki GSXR 750. Tampa FL This bike is a stolen recovery. Was in perfect shape before it was stolen and some asshat decided he needed it more than I did. He was caught and bike was recovered about 3 months later. I did not have the heart nor the desire to fix the stupid things that he did to it. It is kinda like finding out your girlfriend is sleeping with someone else....you certainly don't want to ride it again.....It has been violated. The bike is in tact and in one peice. I am not sure what it would take to fix it. After it was recovered I did manage to get it started but it ran like crap. This bike would make a great street fighter you would not have to worry about making it any uglier if you dropped it. I have a clean title in my posession. I am asking $800.00 obo. I just want it gone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1990 Gsxr 750

freeflyer52 said:
1990 Suzuki GSXR 750. Tampa FL This bike is a stolen recovery. Was in perfect shape before it was stolen and some asshat decided he needed it more than I did. He was caught and bike was recovered about 3 months later. I did not have the heart nor the desire to fix the stupid things that he did to it. It is kinda like finding out your girlfriend is sleeping with someone else....you certainly don't want to ride it again.....It has been violated. The bike is in tact and in one peice. I am not sure what it would take to fix it. After it was recovered I did manage to get it started but it ran like crap. This bike would make a great street fighter you would not have to worry about making it any uglier if you dropped it. I have a clean title in my posession. I am asking $800.00 obo. I just want it gone.
Can you please send photo and/or way to contact you to [email protected]?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts