Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my bike. Turns out that riding a motorcycle is costing more than I thought it would. I'm sure this will make the wife happy too.

The FZ6 is the faster silver. It has 2700 miles on the bike now. I have upgraded the exhaust to a 2 Brothers Racing w/ carbon Fiber cans, a Cat eliminator pipe, Power Commander 3 usb, LSL Frame Sliders, LSL Street handle bars, Front light mod, painted windscreen, Fender Eliminator kit. I also will throw in the Tall windshield and Joe Rocket Manta tank bag that I have for the bike. The bike has never been layed down, wrecked, or stunded on. I have the title free and clear.

Asking price for bike is $6000. I will also sell the bike without the 2 BR pipes, cat eliminator, and PC3 (stock exhaust reinstalled) for $5300.

If you have any questions please let me know. I hope to post some pictures tomorrow and can email you more if asked.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Hi RCB...good luck with the sale. I see your bike on ebay. Once someone places a bid of $100 your buy it now will disappear and bidding will go to the highest bidder. You might want to revise before someone bids and put a reserve on your bike so you don't lose money on it :)

Jennifer
Selling on ebay for 8 years.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I thought ebay changed that the buy it now option stays there until the reserve price is met, after than, then the buy it now option goes away.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I didn't realize that. I just added my reserved price so hopefully my buy it now price will stay.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've lowered my asking price to $5500 including the exhaust and all stock parts.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you have the time, part the bike out. I sold ALL of my aftermarket parts (similar list to you) in 2 days on the message board and sold the stock bike (also same as yours with bit lower mileage) for $5000. Made about $1500 more than trying to sell it as a package.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wanted to sell the bike quickly, so I left everything on. If I get my asking price, then I will break even. If my ebay auction doesn't end with the reserve price met, then I will put the bike back to stock and sell it that way.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ended up taking all the mods off except for the frame sliders and putting it back to stock. The bike just sold on EBay for $4355. Not what I wanted, but I guess it will do. I have a set of 2 Brothers Racing pipes (carbon fiber) and a power commander 3 usb with a custom map for sale $900. I also have the Wild Hair belly pan for sale too. Never got a chance to install it, $300.

·
Registered
718 Posts
RBC827 said:
I ended up taking all the mods off except for the frame sliders and putting it back to stock. The bike just sold on EBay for $4355. Not what I wanted, but I guess it will do. I have a set of 2 Brothers Racing pipes (carbon fiber) and a power commander 3 usb with a custom map for sale $900. I also have the Wild Hair belly pan for sale too. Never got a chance to install it, $300.

Heck...I would have saved ya the trouble and paid $4400.00 :fiddy

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I posted the bike on sale here first. I wish you had made me the offer and saved me eBay fees as well as an extra $50.

·
Registered
718 Posts
RBC827 said:
I posted the bike on sale here first. I wish you had made me the offer and saved me eBay fees as well as an extra $50.
Sorry, I just signed up a few days ago. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are you on GSB if so PM me there because I check that more often anyways. I live in atlanta and if you have the exhaust and commander in a bit I'd like it.

Would like to talk price though..I'm poor :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts