Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

I'm selling my red 2002 Honda Interceptor (VFR 800). The bike has 7k miles on it and is in great condition. I am asking $7200/OBO. The bike is ready to ride. It has never been raced or ridden hard. I used this bike for commuting to work (42-43mpg). The bike has been garaged for most of its life. There were a few months when it was not garaged, but it was under a bike cover. I will give you the cover with the bike. I will also be selling my riding gear.

I've attached a picture below. I can send pictures if requested. You can either call me on my cell (day) at 540-230-6708 or at home (eve) at 703-443-0648. I am also available via PM on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mikem317 said:
Why are you selling it?
My car is on its last leg. I need a new car and I would like to take the money from the bike to put towards the new car. I bought the bike Jan 04 with 768 miles. Since then I've put 6200 miles on the bike and I have enjoyed it. I would like to keep the bike, but a car is more important to me right now.

I am the second owner. The first owner bought the bike from Loudoun Motorsports in Leesburg, VA. Then he was called up to go over to Iraq and sold the bike back to Loudoun Motorsports. I came in looking for an SV650 and fell in love with the VFR...so I bought it.

I know you didn't ask for all of this info, but I figured others might be interested :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts