Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 pipes for sale here. The mig is a 98-01 R1 pipe w/ all brackets and peg spacer (it is missing a heel gaurd). There is also a pic of what it looks like on a bike. Im selling the carbon fiber one but the polished one on the bike should give you an idea of what it looks like mounted. 300 shipped

The Micron is like new for 02/03 R1. With everything you need/hardware/spaces/etc. 350 shipped
I have paypal.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 2 pipes for sale here. The mig is a 98-01 R1 pipe w/ all brackets and peg spacer (it is missing a heel gaurd). There is also a pic of what it looks like on a bike. Im selling the carbon fiber one but the polished one on the bike should give you an idea of what it looks like mounted. 300 shipped

The Micron is like new for 02/03 R1. With everything you need/hardware/spaces/etc. 350 shipped
I have paypal.
Hey I've been looking for a high mount mid pipe for a 98 _03 R1 i have so many nice mufflers , headers , hell I have a few full race systems but I'm trying to do a custom deal with a Akro pipe but need a good !!! Mid pipe that is a high mounting

I have paypal.
How much for the Mig

·
www.zx-10r.net
16 Posts
Hey I've been looking for a high mount mid pipe for a 98 _03 R1 i have so many nice mufflers , headers , hell I have a few full race systems but I'm trying to do a custom deal with a Akro pipe but need a good !!! Mid pipe that is a high mounting

How much for the Mig
5 year old post

·
Registered
2 Posts

I have paypal.
Either still for sale

1 - 7 of 7 Posts