Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-SOLD- '01 Honda CBR 600 F4i in PA -SOLD-

Bike: 2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i
Mileage: 13,600
Price: $5300 OBO

MODIFICATIONS
- Mechanical: Micron exhaust, Vortex 520 sprockets (-1, 0), DID 520 chain, Speedometer recalibrator, Pirelli Diablo tires

- Cosmetic: LP flushmounts (front), LP short stalks (rear), Competition Werkes fender eliminator (license plate light still functional), Tapeworks decals (yellow shading, rear black piece), Zero Gravity windscreen

COMMENTS
There are some very small scratches on the right side fairing. They are only noticeable close-up, and even then they are not a huge deal. I think the previous owner leaned/dropped it against something in the garage that caused the scratches. Other than that, the body is in great shape.

In typical Honda fashion, all the mechanical bits are fine. The engine runs great, even with the slight CCT rattle at 5K rpms, and the tranny shifts very smoothly. The CCT rattle is not a mechanical problem, just an auditory annoyance. I have the APE manual tensioner that I will pass along with the bike, but I haven't found it necessary to replace the CCT to this point. The oil has been changed regularly using Honda GN4 oil and Honda oil filters. The sprockets, chain, and tires have less than 4000 miles on them.

I've owned the bike for a year now and have had absolutely no problems with it. It is a very fun to ride bike, as many magazine reviews have stated. The only reason I am selling is because moving to Michigan where I won't have a garage to store the bike.

I've attached a couple of pictures that were taken after the mods, but before the new tires. After the weather here clears up here, I will take some more pictures and post them here. If you have any picture requests, let me know.

Post here or E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've been busy and out of town this past week so I apologize for the delay for the new pictures. I just took a few extra angles of the bike, along with a picture of the scratches on the right fairing, and a picture of the exhaust, the mod that most people seem to notice first. If anyone wants to see any other pictures, let me know.

I also need to add that the bike includes Galfer upgraded front brake lines kit with pads, that haven't been installed.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts