Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to sell my bike. I need the cash for other adventures. It's an 01 Honda CBR600F4i. It has just under 14,000 miles. It's been down at low speed so it has a few scratches here and there. This happened before I bought it so I don't know the details. Bike runs great but is need of new tires. For mods it has a jardine rt one slipon, frame sliders, and a few carbon(look?) pieces (mirrors,flushmount signals,gas cap) clear zero gravity wind screen, undertail. I'm looking to get $4,500 and I will deliver anywhere from Knoxville, TN up to New Hampshire. In order to deliver I will need a deposit of some sort to cover my expenses. My email is [email protected] or drop me a pm if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey man just giving you a bump. I was down in in the smokies just two weeks ago and I saw you riding around in Gatlinberg. Looked like a very clean bike from what I saw. Man I need to sell my car and I would be back down.

Chris

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hondaguy Email sent. Nick, yeah that was probably me. Although there is one other that looks the same around. The bike is clean just some scratches. Next time your down this way look me up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd like to sell this. Does anybody want to make a reasonable offer? A couple other little things. Just replaced the battery. I have a heavy duty cover for it. And I have the Service manual that's all going with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts