Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
if u can wait until my bike sells I'll take it otherwise, good luck.. i'm right down the road in roswell.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Np man. I have been getting a lot of interest, but no buyers as of yet. I am just kind of sitting back right now, she will eventually sell. Shoot me a pm or something when you sell your bike.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry bro, I am the one in need of cash :(. New car is what forces sell...just can't afford both my toys:(

·
Registered
558 Posts
what kinda car did ya get, anything fun?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice..I got a quote for shipping to Rhode Island from Alabama. The transport service that I found quoted me $520. Does anyone know of good transport services that offer competitive pricing??? Does that quote sound about right?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Bro wondering i live in Murfreesboro TN.. no bullshits how far would you be willing to take that bike. Im serious 5.5 is my limit on cash and its just what im looking for.....
Get Back To me

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just did mapquest on it, if your willing to buy the bike, I am willing to bring her to your door step for $5.5k. I am dead serious. I can take pics from any angle of anything you want on the bike. I will get you a video clip of the start up and idling so there are no doubts in your mind that the bike is flawless. If you want, you can email me at [email protected] to discuss the details.

·
Registered
53 Posts
whats the lowest you would take? my buddy has an 02 zx6r he will sell me for $4600..but i like the f4i better

1 - 20 of 29 Posts